Latest in Paleo 68: Debunking Paleo
In this week’s show: we welcome Primal Pacs as a new sponsor, enjoy the comedy of John Pinette, debunk the Paleo debunking, dissect the latest meat scare, talk a bit about Paleo on The Dr. Oz Show, meet a girl who eats nothing but ramen noodles, and we consider the idea that diets are not lifestyles. After the Bell, we hear a mainstream view of gluten, followed by a far-from-mainstream look at money as expained by Alan Watts.
Support for the Show
- Primal Pacs – Receive 10% off Primal Pacs, the grass-fed, real, unprocessed jerky, nuts and dried fruit snacks. Finally, high quality Paleo snacks are affordable…try the best-value 50-pack bundle!
- Juan E. in California; Joy B. in Ohio; Hannah J. in Queensland, Australia; Accomplishment Coaching in California; Veronica A. in S. Carolina; Save on Fuel in Victoria, Australia; Nancy M. in New York; Kirt B. in Ohio; and Kristen L. in Oregon.
- And you! Use a Latest in Paleo Amazon Link before your next online purchase…costs you nothing, helps the show big time.
- John Pinette – Gluten Free
- Debunking a Paleo Diet Strawman
- Latest Meat Scare
- Paleo on The Dr. Oz Show
- Man Cannot Live on Ramen Alone…But One Girl Can (Thanks,
Moment of Paleo
- Your Diet is NOT a Lifestyle
After the Bell
This Week’s Music Selections
- http://ccmixter.org/files/cuajitoben/29148 – Opening
- http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047 – Intro
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/232/ehma-pizzicato – Debunking Strawman
- http://youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg – Meat Scare
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/529338/oz – Paleo on Oz
- http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/422818/africa – Diet is not Lifestyle
- http://ccmixter.org/files/rocavaco/24638 – Outro