Blog & Podcast Update
Recently, there have been some issues with RSS feeds and email subscriptions that have been fixed and have led to a series of changes. This post is just a quick update to keep everyone current. This is what you should know:
- Latest in Paleo podcast episodes will now only be posted at LatestInPaleo.com.
- Why? First and foremost, it allows the articles written on this blog to have more visibility, as you can see from the current homepage. It also provides each website with more focus, making it easier for readers to view articles only or episodes only.
- RSS Feeds.
- To subscribe to this blog’s future articles, recipes, videos, etc. use this feed: http://www.humansarenotbroken.com/feed/. If you use feedly, you can use this link.
- To subscribe to the Latest in Paleo health news podcast in your podcast software or your favorite RSS reader, use this link: http://www.latestinpaleo.com/paleo-podcast?format=rss
- Subscribe to both, if you’re interested in receiving articles and podcast episodes.
- Email Subscriptions.
- Health News Ticker.
- Just in case you haven’t heard, I launched the Latest in Paleo Health Ticker. It’s a weekly email filled with current, interesting health articles and studies. Currently, it includes headlines, summaries, links, commentary from me, and a quote of the week. The minimalist design is easy to read on the desktop or on mobile devices. So far there have been six issues, and reader feedback has been excellent! You can sign up here.
- Website Redesigns.
- At first, I set out to fix the RSS and email subscription bugs, but I ended up completely overhauling the Latest in Paleo website, while also upgrading it to a stronger platform. The new look is super clean, fast loading, and should appear perfectly on mobile devices. I’m still updating older posts for formatting. You’ll also notice a player on recent episode posts, making it more convenient to listen to the show right on the website.
- Currently, the Humans Are Not Broken blog has been cleaned up to feature articles and essays. In the coming weeks, I intend to update the look as well.
Ok, so hopefully this explains what’s going on with the sites. Email subscriptions have been interrupted since Latest in Paleo Episode 164, and we’re currently going on episode 169. If you missed any of these, just visit the Latest in Paleo site, and you can catch up.
These episodes include panel discussions about current news, an interview featuring Dr. Joel Fuhrman, and another interview featuring Dr. Loren Cordain. Be sure to check those interviews out—the guests were fantastic!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me or leave a comment. Thank you!